monika: okay so remember last night i said there is a guy who just rented an apt in my building and i think he likes meme: yea the rich guy?monika: yea, he just gave me a "beverage warmer"me: a coozie?monika: like a little hot plate for a cupme: weirdwhy did he do that?monika: i don't know... bc hes in love with me obvime: so youre telling methis guy has hundreds of thousands of dollarsand he got you a beverage warmer?monika: um yeahhe did say "its not expensive or anything but i thought you might want it"me: i think you're more of diamonds girlmonika: yeah defme: obvi
5.30.2007
"Beverage Warmers" Are Forever
Labels:
conversations,
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julie. Clearly you have never used a beverage warmer.
I am here to tell you that they R-U-L-E! Monika is totally lucky.
I wish he got her a cozie that said something like "Jake's Bar Beer Pong Champion 2002" though.
I understand that a beverage warmer is cool and all, but that is kind of a weird thing to give to someone that you don't even know. I mean, there was no cute mug to go with it or anything? Weird. He might be a psycho killer so I'd advise Monika to stay away.
Post a Comment