6.07.2007

Because you Care Enough To Click Send

Drop what you are doing right now. Well, finish reading this post and then go here.

These cards are so wonderfully hilarious.

Here are some of my personal favorites:

I'm sending this one to my co-worker that HACKS UP a lung everyday.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have a friend/coworker/cousin/uncle/sister-in-law that's going on a fun vacation this summer? Send them this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followed by this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The rest are just so fcuking hilarious I needed to share.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This one is so appropriate for me this summer:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just Kidding Rachel! Love you! :)


I dare any of you that have my e-mail to send me one. Although that could be bad because I may get fired for laughing so hard at work. SEND AWAY!

7 comments:

L Sass said...

I love the man pictured on the "I'm glad you found someone lamer than me to date" card. What is he doing??? It looks a lot like figure skating to me.

Nicole P. said...

Hilarious!! Have you seen the ones here: http://www.cyranet.com/

Emily said...

OMG! Love them! They never have stuff like this in teh Target card section. I'm always forced to by lame mushy ones.

Lindsey said...

Those are hilarious. I'm afraid because of you I am not going to get anything done tomorrow at work except for sending these cards! Loves em!

Anonymous said...

Ha! You should choose one of those as your blog header!!

Isabel said...

I love these too much.

And dude, I totally saw you checking out my package.

Jennefer said...

finally some honesty in the postcard world- I have to show these to M