Many of you loyal readers know Ari.
I've featured him in many a blog post. He was even been a guest columnist in "Tuesdays with Ari" where I allowed him to insult me with words from dictionary.com.
In his honor, I asked him to bring it on!!!
And I am proud to say he did. TRIPLE WHAMMY STYLE.
fulminate: to issue or utter verbal attacks or censures.
intransigent: uncompromising.
flagitious: grossly wicked; scandalous.
intransigent: uncompromising.
flagitious: grossly wicked; scandalous.
Its no surprise that the intransigent Julie regularly fulminates over the phone to anyone who will listen, trying to defend her flagitious behavior.
And Here is some pay back....
Click here, here, here and here for what I love to call "The Best of Ari".
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
you ass
5 comments:
Bahahahah!
Every time you write about Ari, I think "I need to get more embarrassing photos of my friends!"
Tim looks so gay in those pictures. Jeez.
Dude, where are you?! We demand Julie blog posts!!!
Nice pics! But where are the pics of you?!!!
Post a Comment