6.15.2007

Movies? We don't need no stinkin' movies.

This morning I was reading over everyone's blogs because I am a stalker because I am a compulsive blog refresher because I love them all so much that I want need to know what's going on in everyone's lives, and I noticed that Aimee and Nicole had both been tagged by Slinger to name their top 12 Favorite Movies. I thought to myself... "Ooh That's funny. Thank goodness Nicole and Aimee didn't tag me, because I hate movies".

Low and behold, on a hunch I check Slinger's site and HE TAGGED ME!
FOILED.
AGAIN!

Now, I am not a movie person, but I do have some favorites.
Some things that no matter when they are on TV I watch.
Or some movies that I say I need to see in the theaters and then actually go to the theater, buy a ticket and watch. In the theater. I know!

1. Clue- My all time favorite. Tim Curry+ Madeline Kahn+Christopher Lloyd+ Martin Mull= Hilarious.

2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- "Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

3. Major League 2- Secretly I was in love with Rube Baker ("Women: you can't live with them, and they can't pee standing up"). Plus, Bob Uker is such a drunk in that movie it's brilliant.

4. In the Army Now- I cannot believe I just admitted that I love this movie.

5. Encino Man- Two Pauly Shore movies in a row. Someone STOP ME!

6. Mission Impossible- The first Tome Cruise installment. The second one is okay.

7. The Godfather 1&2- "Drop the Gun. Take the Canoli".

8. Cinema Paradiso- Look at me going from Pauly Shore to a foreign film. What can I say I'm eclectic.

9. Under the Tuscan Sun- What do you do when you find out your husbands been cheating? Well, you take a tour of Italy and wind up buying a villa in Tuscany thats what!

10. Billy Madison- Classic.

11. Gladiator- Russel. Crowe.

12. Oceans 11- (the remake) So much hotness.


Okay, now I tag Monika, Fishbowl, Lindsey, and Melanie. Tarah- you can write yours in the comments.
thankyouverymuch

7 comments:

Nicole P. said...

OMG I forgot about In The Army Now!! Bahahahaha!!

Aimee said...

I can see why you dont' watch movies. LOL But it's an ecclectic list! That's for sure!

Anonymous said...

This is a good list...

#2. Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...

And #6 - the BEST one of the Mission Impossible movies. People complained that it was too hard to follow, but it is by far the best one.

Dan said...

Ok, so can I put sequels in the same #? Because I have some movies with sequels I enjoy, and I saw you combined Godfather 1 & 2 into one... so if I can do that i could list a lot more movies I like. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Bah, why didn't you girls tell me that I got tagged too? I'm feeling all special now.

And when I come stalk you some day, we can have a movie marathon. ;)

Lindsey said...

Nice movie selection...I'm sure mine will be embarassing...oh well...crap, I've been tagged :-P

L Sass said...

I AM A SINGING TELEGRAM!