6.18.2007

Monday and Coach Keg Cans and Jail Games, Oh My!

Happy Monday Internet!

My weekend was boring. Boring and nice. I can count the number of times on my hand that I actually left my apartment. Which is a glorious thing sometimes.

Saturday night, I learned that I could fit 3 (!!) Heineken Keg cans in my tiny Coach purse.
Tim learned that playing the Roxanne drinking game after about 7 straight wins at Beer Pong is not a good idea.

Anyway.

I dare you to go to here and tell me that you do not have the urge to squish the little dog.
That sounds weird, but you'll understand.
Trust me.

Have I ever steered you wrong before?

Have I?

6 comments:

tarah said...

haha. my goal was to squish the dog. and i did. with the first one. 10 points! but the game said i lost.

btw...where's the blog about the other dogs?? ;-)

Nicole P. said...

Roxanne drinking game? Please advise.

L Sass said...

Aw, I expected better from you. Like, four Heinekens per handbag.

Emily said...

I'm with Nicole...."Roxanne Drinking Game" need more info, please :)

Anonymous said...

Happy and Monday in a sentence together? No effing way.

Lindsey said...

I am so bad at that game...I need to practice more. LOL