"What? Can't a guy have some privacy when he takes a leak?"
Congrats Chiada!!
The runners up:
LSass with: "OMG, Julie. You would not BELIEVE the number of flat front chinos in this cave!"
Ari's entry: "Tim was rendered speechless when julie walked in on what he thought was private cavepoop time"
Erin who gave a pretty damn good impression of Tim with: "Beer good. Cave bad."
E-mail me with an address where I can send you your invitation.
(This goes for the winner and the runners up)
If you want to shop online only, e-mail me too I can give you the code.
Thanks to everyone who participated!!
4 comments:
Woohoo! Thanks, Julie!
I rule!!
Also... that outfit for Tim's sister's wedding.
Um.
Wow.
Hairspray--I never saw the Ricki Lake version, so I'm not sure how they would compare. I think, though, that it's TOTALLY worth a shot. It's SUCH a good movie!!
Whoa, I'm a runner up? Awesome!
Post a Comment