7.05.2007

Who Lives in a Pineapple Under The Sea?

JF: im having a little FLY problem in my office
JF: big, meaty ass flys
JF: like flying toddlers
Me: you should name them
Me: they can be like your flying monkeys
JF: i killed 4 today
JF: now if they ran errands, I wouldn't care
*************************************************************************************

My heart was racing when I awoke from a dream at five o'clock this morning.
It's hazy but I remember waiting for a table with Tim at a swanky restaurant. After a while we were seated. When it came time to order drinks, I was asked for ID. But I couldn't find my purse. I left it at the bar. It was still there when I got to it, but my license was missing. They went through my wallet and only grabbed my ID. I remember panicking. Hyperventilating even. My identity had been stolen. Immediately I felt that I didn't exist. Tim didn't recognize me anymore. I called my mom and she had no clue who I was.

And then.
I woke up.

Dudes.
I need to stop watching Spongebob before bed.

4 comments:

L Sass said...

Sponge Julie Pants.

Why are you NEVER posting lately?

Come back to us!

Dan said...

Julie, what did I tell you about "yeppers" ?

Lindsey said...

Dude, you need to do something relaxing before bed. I recommend listening to calming music or sex. hahaha

Anonymous said...

I'll stop watching X-Files if you stop watching Spongebob. :)