8.29.2007

August 29, 2002

Five years ago Today:

I was working as an ocean lifeguard in the final days of summer vacation.

I was enjoying my last few days with my friends before heading back up to Boston for my sophomore year at NU.

I had these wonderful new and exciting butterflies in my stomach, knowing that I had never felt this way before. Wondering what the future held.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Through the ups and downs, the fun and laughs I know that you are the one.
The special person that everyone looks for in life.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You are kind, you are forgiving and understanding.
You've taught me how to live, laugh and love.
You've taught me how to carve a pumpkin and that Worcester pride runs deep.
You introduced me to PB & Fluff and Protein Shakes.
You've showed me that I can do anything, if I just try hard enough and never give up.
I know that I still have more to learn from you, so I'll stick around for the long haul.
If you'll have me :).


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Five Years Timmy.
Love you.

(Thank you for fixing the door)





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe. Congrats!

"You're schmoopy. No YOU'RE schmoopy!"

L Sass said...

Aw! You two are so cute! Any couple who can enjoy snowshoe-ing, the beach and lobsters is all right by me.

Those lobsters have also inspired my post for the day, which I will be writing tout de suite.

Also, good job fixing the door, Tim.

Elise said...

Sweet :) Happy 5th year! It's really the start of your 6th year, you know...

Ok, ok, I'll stop.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how sweet! Happy 5th! :)

Janet said...

that's longer than I've known my hubby! Congrats! :)

Dan said...

Beer me another year.

Anonymous said...

You guys beat me & J's five year anniversary by THREE WEEKS! :) See, my friend? We're just hip like that.

Congratulations to you both. Big hugs and toasts to you both, and the lobster too.

VpO said...

Cuteness

Lindsey said...

You guys are TOO cute! I love that post. So sweet. You guys seem so happy together.

I say, where is the ring already?!!

No, I don't really say that. It's just because I am wedding obbsessed. Take your time. ;-)

Stepping Over the Junk said...

this makes me smile...when I moved to New England, I had never had a pb and fluff sandwich. Now I grill them like a grilled cheese.