1. You wake up in the morning. What time is it probably?
Well let's see. If Tim is working in the morning, I get up when his alarm goes off around 6:40.
But then I go back to sleep until he is done with the bathroom. If he is not working in the morning then I wake up around 7:15 when my alarm goes off.
2. You get yourself some breakfast. What do you make?
This is something I need to do more often, but I rarely eat at home. I usually bring a yogurt or baggie full of cereal with me and eat it when I get to work.
3. Someone calls you on the phone. Who do you want it to be?
My boss, telling me that work is cancelled for the day but that I will still get paid.
4. You turn on the TV for a bit. What channel do you put it on?
The today show. I am so excited now that I am at a new job, I can watch a full hour (or so) before I have to leave. I think you all know about my obsession with Matt Lauer's wardrobe selection. (Maybe?)
5. You have some time to kill before you leave. What do you do?
I wish upon a shooting star... because I never have time to kill before I leave.
6. You go and have a shower. How long does it take you?
I like to sleep as late as possible. So I shower the night before.
7. You decide to get yourself ready for your day. How long does it take?
Give me 15 minutes.
8. You put on some makeup. What do you put on?
Tinted Moisturizer, maybe some eye shadow... but neutral colored... so what's the point really.
9. You're ready to leave. What do you take out with you?
My work bag, sometimes lunch and snack for the day.
10. How long does it take you to get to work?
Usually about 20 minutes. Depending if the T is running smoothly.
11. What is the first thing you do when you get to work?
Put down my stuff and run to get a coffee, if I haven't brought it with me already.
12. Do you take part in office gossip/water cooler talk?How about just staff room talk?
I would hate my job if I didn't.
13. Anything particularly annoying about each work day?
Lots of bureaucratic BS.
14. What's the best part of the day?
Ask me later. I can't think about anything right now.
15. Do you usually leave on time or stay late? Take any work home with you?
Technically, I always take work home with me. But usually I get everything done.
16. The boss calls to tell you that don't have to work, and you're free for a whole day. What do you do?
I probably sleep. And watch BBC America all day.
17. With whom would you want to spend the day?
Hello. Read Above. BBC America!
18. You go to the store to get some snackage, but it turns out you can only buy one thing there. What do you buy?
Pretzels. Maybe Sourdough Pretzels.
19. You're walking down the street and you find a magic lamp that grants you 3 wishes. What do you wish for?
Endless supplies of moneys. (Good Idea Aly and Lara)
World Peace.
More Wishes.
20. You meet a man who says he will give you your dream job, what is it?
Watching BBC America all day.
21. You can choose any concert of any singer/band in the world; whose do you go to?
U2. I've seen them a lot, but they are incredible.
22. You get home & there's a check for $50,000 in the mail for you. On what would you spend it?
I would be good and pay off the remainder of my student loans. (which luckily isn't too much)
Then I would use the rest for a down payment on a condo.
23. You get to bring back anyone from the dead, famous or not. Who would it be?
JFK and MLK Jr.
24. You get to interview your favorite celebrity. Who is it, and what would you ask him/her?
Bono. I would ask him for a job working for him.
25. You get to see into the future but you can only find out one thing about your future life. What would you want to find out?
I want to know who came to my funeral.
26. At the end of your perfect day, you go on a perfect date; describe it.
BoxSeats with Dinner and a nice cold beer.
6 comments:
I love your perfect date... except that AS would keep asking me the rules of baseball the whole damn time.
Dude, you are so much more low key than I am...it takes me at least an hour and a half to get ready. I HAVE to shower in the morning and I don't go to work without make-up...ever.
I want to do this survey, but I am too embarrassed to even answer the first question. I start lying in my head immediately.
I guess that's some kind of sign :)
Sounds good to me. Let's go out on a date! (We can be tinted moisturiser wearing sort of make-up free mates!)
Hopefully you get a job working for Bono so I can get close enough to him to throw him down a flight of stairs.
Heh. "Depending on if the t is running smoothly". I remember that. If I overslept, I could just say "the t was slow today!"
Post a Comment