8.20.2007

What I did on my Week Off.

Today was the first day at my "new" job.

(I use quotation marks because, technically, I have held this position before, but while I was a student. Since I left about a year ago, they decided that they needed a full time professional staff member to do all of the shit that needed to get done, and so they came a knockin' and asked me to interview and come on back.).


So I had all of last week off.
Which was wonderful. Utterly amazing.
I spent the entire week watching BBC America.
I am not kidding.

Stop Laughing.
I love the Brits.

I should have my computer in my office tomorrow sometime, so I will be back stalking you all soon.

I know you've missed me!
(Lie to me, please)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love BBC America.

I am a complete Anglophile.

Anonymous said...

Not lying. I totally missed you.

tarah said...

I know I missed you. And I'm not even lying!

Anonymous said...

I did miss you. There is nothing worse than seeing the same damn post on a blog for weeks at a time! :o)

Welcome back to the real world!

L Sass said...

Welcome back!!

I can't believe how long it took you to recover from the shiny-ness of my forehead.

Lindsey said...

COngrats on the new job...what exactly will you be doing?