8.15.2007

Catching Up

This week off has been anything but a vacation.
I don't know why, but I decided that I should work some extra hours at my part time job while I was off this week. So I have been busy. I wasn't just avoiding you all... like you thought I was.

First things first.
I know that I am really late posting this but....
My favorite Sassy Mc Sass Laurel and I met up for amazing (but filling) Cuban food.
And yes, my bodyguard and friend Ali accompanied me... because hey well you never know.
(More like, I was staying with Ali that night, and I wanted to hang out with her also)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look! How Pretty!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My boobs look HUGE in this dress!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Blury... but this is for you Laurel!



I really had a good time sitting, chatting and drinking (Sangria for me Mojitos for her) with the Sass. She's definitely someone that I would meet up with for Happy Hour on a weekly basis.

Thanks for popping my blog friends meeting in real life cherry Laurel!
Ooooh that sounds so dirty.

4 comments:

melanie said...

i was wondering where you've been...

i've missed you woman!

scrapbooking at my place in a month or so???

L Sass said...

Wow, that girl in the first photo is HOTT. But shiny.

Next time, let's just buy some 40s and hang out in the lawn furniture section of KMart, okay?

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're alive! (I was secretly wondering if Laurel had stalked you away again!) :P

Lindsey said...

Again...soooo jealous!! You guys look so cute. And yes, your boobs are big...and HOTTTTT