This post is dedicated to Nicole P.
Even though she has not delivered on the tractor porn since moving to the way out in the middle of nowhere-ville. (And is eventhough one word or two)
Random thoughts that I cannot seem to get out in a full post (in list form):
1- My birthday is on Sunday.
2- I am turning 24.
3- How boring.
4- I have been BEGGING Tim to buy me a Wii for my birthday for about 3 months now.
5- I better get the Wii.
6- I may have threatened his life.
7- Okay, I did.
8- I kind of miss my Canadian friends from the other night. I wish they lived here.
9- Maybe it's better they don't.
10- I think I would stalk them.
11- Did I just say that?
12- I added a hot blogger onto my blogroll yesterday.
13- She is awesome. Check her out.
14- And then pray to be like her when you grow up.
15- I hyperventilated yesterday when I applied and was approved for a new Discover Card.
16- Is that normal?
17- Probably not.
18- It's only my second credit card ever in the history of me being alive.
19- I'm breaking out into a cold sweat right now just thinking about it.
20- I went to Sephora yesterday and was overwhelmed.
21- I spent 25 minutes and walked out with nothing.
22- I wanted lip gloss.
23- I can't stop watching BBC America.
24- Last night an extremely good looking British man came into the GAP.
25- He was so hot.
26- And British.
27- But he wanted a size small in a woven shirt.
28- That turned me off.
29- He was hot though.
30- I think I am done now.
I have the day off tomorrow, so I will see you all after the weekend.
Hopefully with nice and fun random picture from my Birthday celebration.
Myself and 13 of my friends are having dinner and drinks at The Living Room.
I am wearing this.
I love my birthday.
9.06.2007
Just be Happy I'm writing anything at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
your birthday: not boring! and you will be a full box of candles! just like me.
im very excited. i may need to "get sick" halfway through my shift at gap so that i can come to your apt for drinks before dinner.
Happy almost birthday!
And you should be thanking me for withholding Tractor Porn. I'm saving it for harvest time when ALL the tractors come out of hiding. Our tractor hasn't even left the shed since I've been back since most things can be done with a 4-wheeler (ATV to some people) or forklift.
But you just wait - it's nearly harvest time (well, 2 months away) and I'll have a post dedicated to you and your little obsession.
If you get a Wii, it will be the best birthday ever!
If you do not... well, Tim kinda sux. (Sorry, Tim!)
Ha! You are so old! ;) *hides*
I hope you get a Wii. I, on the other hand, am STILL waiting for a present from my brother. My birthday was two months ago. Slack, Slack, Slack.
Have an awesome time on your night out. :)
If you get a Wii, I suggest that you get the game Wario Ware. And then play it after you and your friends have a sufficiently alcohol-drowned birthday celebration.
Oh, and happy birthday, of course :) That dress is SUPER cute.
happy bday!
Hope you had a good birthday!
Dude, happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment