Good Lord.
damn skippy i want my kid looking up to him...better than an old geezer who, somehow, continues to be $$$ hungry and kicks arguably the best manager in baseball HISTORY to the curb because his players can's sac up and win...
either way you look at it, boston or new york, they both suck. One just sucks (slightly) more than the other.GO ROCKIES!
Ha ha, awesome!
Wow. Someone's angry... or not getting laid.
Oh and see my above post- mr/ms anonymous...It will be like looking in a mirrah.
I don't even know who that is. I am uncool.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
damn skippy i want my kid looking up to him...better than an old geezer who, somehow, continues to be $$$ hungry and kicks arguably the best manager in baseball HISTORY to the curb because his players can's sac up and win...
either way you look at it, boston or new york, they both suck. One just sucks (slightly) more than the other.
GO ROCKIES!
Ha ha, awesome!
Wow. Someone's angry... or not getting laid.
Oh and see my above post- mr/ms anonymous...
It will be like looking in a mirrah.
I don't even know who that is. I am uncool.
Post a Comment