That's it.
There is no more denying it.
I am a Yankees jinx.
Think about it.
Since I have moved to Boston in 2001, the following things have happened.
1. The Red Sox have made the playoffs in 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2007.
2. They actually beat the Yankees in the ALCS in 2004.
3. They fcuking won the World Series in 2004.
4. They became the AL East Champions in 2007.
5. They won last night to become the AL Champions.
6. They're in the World Series for the second time in 4 seasons.
Did I mention that before this they hadn't won a World Series since 1918?
The Yankees have not won a series since I have moved up here.
I feel awful.
I need to move the hell out of here soon.
DC here I come!
10.22.2007
Don't blame Torre or Arod. Blame me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's not all your fault. I think my blog had something to do with it too.
Can I blame you for the Twins' performance, too??
Move to Chicago, I am sure all the stupid Cubs fans could use your good luck
No no no Julie - we Boston fans would like you to stay! And believe me, I know how obnoxious we all are!
Post a Comment