10.16.2007

Dude, Where's My Pizza?

I swear to the almighty heavens above that this is a real e-mail that was passed along to me today by a friend of mine. She received it from one of her co-workers, who sent it out to the entire office.

Good Morning:

I wanted to let you know that I put a sign up on the refrigerator stating "do no take food."
Someone went into my Little Caesar's Pizza kit and took a bag of cheese, 7 packets of sauce and 4 pizza crusts. Needless to say, I was a bit alarmed that someone will go into a box that was not theirs and take items out.

I contacted Campus Police and they suggested putting up a sign on the refrigerator and not to leave items of value in there.

Please be cautious not to leave anything out or unattended, especially 1/2 eaten items.
Best,

CO-Worker


UM...
SERIOUSLY?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't ANY item in a refrigerator 'of value' ? I mean, you paid for it!

But we have the same signs at my office from time to time, its funny.

Anonymous said...

That should totally be on that passive aggessive notes blog.

(But it would PISS ME OFF TOO if someone stole my goddamn pizza cheese. Never come between a girl and her junk food.)

Anonymous said...

Shoot! I always leave items of value in the fridge...guess I need a new place to store them!

Katelin said...

haha that's pretty funny. granted i wouldn't be too pleased if someone stole my food, but still, gotta laugh it off sometimes.

Janet said...

passiveaggressivenotes.com !

tarah said...

now I want pizza.

Bruce said...

There was a secretary in my office who sent around an email about her leftovers (stolen from a client meeting I might add) being taken. The best part of it was when she wrote "I would like to believe that this was a mistake."

But in other news I didn't realize little ceasers still existed.

Elise said...

Wow, that sounds straight out of that Passive Aggressive Notes website. Have you ever heard of that? I can't remember where I did...but that sounds just like it! :)

Hee hee, I would just love to be around someone like that. What reat prank opportunities!

L Sass said...

What I want to know is--how is the thief using 4 crusts and 7 packets of sauce??? That is some saucy pizza they're making!

The people demand an answer!