
Well I did it.
I joined NaBloPoMo 2007.
So I will be posting everyday in November.
Well, probably till you get to Thanksgiving... and then I will be in a food induced coma until December. So I will probably loose....
Anyway- Back to my plea.
I need your help!
Since I have been so lax on posting lately, I will need you all to help me figure out something to post about everyday. You know like a theme.
What should it be???
Tell me.....
Oh and Slinger-- Sorry about your Broncos last night.
Close game.
10.30.2007
My Plea for Help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yankee and a Packer fan? Please tell me you are joking.
why does this "slinger" person get a sorry about the broncos?? they are my broncos too!!
ps-no offence to slinger...i would have just liked to be included :)
well, there is always the old standby...stories about riding the T or life in Boston. If I were you I would try to do a few posts in phonetical boston-ese. Ok, that is a terrible idea.
Hmm... I am considering doing an encyclopedia A-Z about me. Stefanie of Stefanie-Says is doing it and I am lazy.
Seriously, how are we going to post ALL OF FREAKIN' NOVEMBER. I'll try to think of some things for you to write about if you do the same for me.
I tried it last year and only lasted about 20 days. it was hard, especially with Thanksgiving in there.
Good luck!
Just take every day events and talk about them. Or look for photos on Flickr to talk about how bad they are.
still waiting for the first post juweeee...
Post a Comment