10.29.2007

So Tired.

Bullet Points...
Because without them you would get nuttin' today....

  • I drove all the way to UMASS Amherst alone Thursday night, for a conference.
  • My co-worker was supposed to drive with me, but he had jury duty on Thursday and wound up having to serve on a jury and needed to be there again Friday.
  • We are both on the conference planning committee.
  • So I had to go.
  • It was a ton of fun.
  • But lots of driving.
  • I rushed back to Boston Friday evening.
  • Just to turn around and drive to NYC for the weekend with Tim.
  • Why did I drive back to Boston, instead of just going from Amherst?
  • Tim was in Boston.
  • So?
  • Well I couldn't just leave him there.
  • Saturday I volunteered at the pumpkin festival with a bunch of friends and family.
  • It poured for most of the day.
  • Soggy pumpkins stink.
  • I think I still smell like soggy pumpkins.
  • I've showered three times.
  • We stayed in NYC and saw my mom, sister and grandmother yesterday which was awesome.
  • My grandmother likes to pick on Tim and hit him.
  • That makes me smile.
  • We did not get back to Boston until 1am this morning.
  • People we rioting.
  • But not in my neighborhood.
  • Tim is happy.
  • I'm glad it's over.
  • Now on to hockey.
  • Oh and the Patriots, woohoo (8-0).
  • How can I like the Pats you ask?
  • I'm a 49ers fan at heart.
  • But it is nice for Tim and I to have something to root for together.
  • And we know it will never be baseball.
  • EVER.
  • A-ROD sucks.
  • But we all knew that.

How did you spend your weekend?

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Ha, nice bullet points. How is the old Zoo...that's my old stomping ground.

Katelin said...

i'm not much of a football fan myself but my bf is a 49er fan at heart but has tom brady on his fantasy team, it's bene quite fun.

and i agree. a-rod sucks. :)

L Sass said...

Hello, my friend. I am a slacker and did not plug my phone in on Friday night... or Saturday morning... or Saturday afternoon... hence, I forgot you were a mere two blocks away until it was too late.

Not that I would have been so excited about soggy pumpkins, anyway.