Why would I need to know how to say this in Italian? I think my chances are slim meeting some hot Italian man who wants to take me on one...and if he does, I think he would figure out that I dont really know how to speak Italian!! :) But you still rock and can take me on one if you want! :)
5 comments:
No, i have not. Do you want to take me on one?
What Laurel said.
Why would I need to know how to say this in Italian? I think my chances are slim meeting some hot Italian man who wants to take me on one...and if he does, I think he would figure out that I dont really know how to speak Italian!! :)
But you still rock and can take me on one if you want! :)
In which states does your crotch reside?
Eewww.
I wish. One day I will.
Post a Comment