Ha stato mai a Londra?
ah stah-toh migh ah lawn-drah
Have you ever been to London?
No I have not yet been to London.
But LK and I are planning on it soon!
(And I am obsessed with BBC America, so I should assimilate well).
In more important news, I had the sneaking suspicion on Monday that Bailey ate one of my socks.
I caught her gnawing at it on Saturday night while I was trying to get to sleep, so I took it away from her and put it with another pile of laundry. When I went to clean up on Sunday, there was no sock to be found, even though I knew I had placed it in the pile.
WTF!
Is this normal?? We have had Bailey for three years and she has never eaten any of our socks.
Anyway, I got a phone call from Tim while he was out walking her yesterday.
Let's just say that it confirms my suspicions.
How rude!
(Hello Stephanie Tanner)
ah stah-toh migh ah lawn-drah
Have you ever been to London?
No I have not yet been to London.
But LK and I are planning on it soon!
(And I am obsessed with BBC America, so I should assimilate well).
In more important news, I had the sneaking suspicion on Monday that Bailey ate one of my socks.
I caught her gnawing at it on Saturday night while I was trying to get to sleep, so I took it away from her and put it with another pile of laundry. When I went to clean up on Sunday, there was no sock to be found, even though I knew I had placed it in the pile.
WTF!
Is this normal?? We have had Bailey for three years and she has never eaten any of our socks.
Anyway, I got a phone call from Tim while he was out walking her yesterday.
Let's just say that it confirms my suspicions.
How rude!
(Hello Stephanie Tanner)
2 comments:
So Bailey finds your socks delicious. So what. Don't judge, you'll give her an eating disorder.
Waaah I posted and it disappeared! Darn Blogger!
In short, my dog does it too and didn't until 3 or 4, doc says it's normal but be careful cuz my dog had to have surgery to remove a trouser sock that twisted around his intestine. Ouch!
Post a Comment