11.02.2007

Lesson #2


Non La dimenticare di annullare il giornale.


nawn lah dee-mehn-tee-kah-ray dee ahn-nool-lah-ray eel jawr-nah-lay

Don't forget to cancel the newspaper.


Isn't this fun??

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am not having fun yet. Okay, maybe a little. :-)

L Sass said...

Why is your calendar not teaching us useful phrases, like...

"More wine, NOW"
and
"I would like some chocolate cake"
and
"If you kiss me on the piazza, I promise not to tell my boyfriend, who is a one-armed wimp."

Bruce said...

Crap I knew I forgot something this morning.

Lauren K said...

I agree, this isnt fun. Your calendar should say things like "Hello you hot italian male, are you tired bc you have been running through my dreams all night" ok fine, that was pathetically cheesy.

Slinger said...

Are you really going to do this for 30 days? I have been meaning to brush up on my useless italian phrases.

Nicole P. said...

You and your krazee devil language have no place on teh interweb, sinner.

I don't know what a dee-mehn-tee-kah-ray dee ahn is, but it doesn't sound good.

Zee said...

Good Lord! That one was harder! I'm not sure I'm cut out for Italian...