Piu dei rifiuti.
pyoo day ree-fyoo-tee
More leftovers.
pyoo day ree-fyoo-tee
More leftovers.
If you think about it, Thanksgiving is all about food.
Well I mean it is also about being thankful for people or other important things in your life.
But mostly it is about the food.
What is everyone's favorite dish from yesterday?
What do you do with your leftovers??? Any secret family recipes out there?
Oh and for those of you in countries that don't celebrate Thanksgiving... Tell me all about your day yesterday :)
I am demanding today huh??
Must be all the turkey I ate yesterday....
Well I mean it is also about being thankful for people or other important things in your life.
But mostly it is about the food.
What is everyone's favorite dish from yesterday?
What do you do with your leftovers??? Any secret family recipes out there?
Oh and for those of you in countries that don't celebrate Thanksgiving... Tell me all about your day yesterday :)
I am demanding today huh??
Must be all the turkey I ate yesterday....
3 comments:
I just had leftovers today and I could pass out. You'd think I'd learn the first time. Oy. I need to go to the gym.
Actually I went to the gym this morning, but now I need to go again. Instead, I'm going to sit my ass at the movies.
I let the good folks at Artisanal make me all sorts of deliciousness on Thursday. That means no leftovers, but since mom and dad are in town, I did plenty of eating. I am totally full.
my favorite was the pumpkin pie!! :)
Post a Comment