E quello la Sua offerta la piu miglore?
e kwehl-loh la soo-ah awf-fehr-tah lah pyoo meel-yoh-ray
Is that your best offer??
Whew.
We are finally home from Warrensburg just in time to watch the Patriots squeak by the Eagles to win. What a nail bitter. There was just a little bit of traffic near Sturbridge, which always happens, but other than that it was uneventful.
Bailey is doing wonderfully.
When we got home tonight she immediately went after her ball to play. But we had to stop her because the vet said no running, jumping or playing for 10-12 days!! Can you imagine!! It's only day 5 post surgery. It's going to be a long next few days.
11.25.2007
Lesson #25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad to hear that Bailey is doing well! Keeping her from playing is going to be quite fun, I'm sure. hehe.
Silly girl.
I'm glad Bailey is recovering!!!
Do you cheer for the Pats or the Giants? (Please don't tell me it's the Jets.)
Glad to hear she is okay, but how do you tell a dog not to play?
I watched the Pats/Eagles game last night. I was so nervous at the end, but my cocky Tom Brady pulled through.
Post a Comment