11.04.2007

Lesson #4

Mangero appena un'insalata, grazie.

mahn-jeh-roh ahp-pay-nah oon een-sah-lah-tah graht-syay

I'll just have a salad, thank you.



Wussie.

P.S. One of my favorite shows has been yanked off TV indefinitely. But not yet canceled. I can't believe this. And I don't want to defend his actions but seriously. This is Don Imus all over again.

4 comments:

Jenn O'Neil said...

I'm not condoning his actions either but did you hear that it was the son that he was having this conversation with who turned the tape over to the media? Nice son there Dog! I would be so angry with him.....

Bruce said...

This is not Don Imus all over again. Don Imus never used the "N" word.

And Dog Duane Chapman's son and his conversation with him were private conversations that had no business being publicized. Or even talked about. Where did our freedom of speech go?

L Sass said...

I think the convo was pretty disgusting, but... um... don't we have better things to get excited about? If you want to get upset about something, we have a retarded president, people. First things first.

L Sass said...

Please don't cancel my blog because I used the word "retarded."