11.09.2007

Lesson #9 and Featured Blog Friday!

Come Lei pronuncia quello?

koh-may lay proh-noon-chyah kwel-loh

How do you pronounce that?

See super useful!
Maybe I will continue this forever!!!
::Readers all running away::

In other news:

I decided for the rest of November to feature a blog that I have discovered through through NaBloPoMo. Today's blog is BostonBrat.

Angela is funny funny funny. I love the layout of her page, down to her "If you liked this post buy me a Guinness" plea. She is a self proclaimed football-tarian (which is awesome) but she also talks about everyday stuff, such as catching her boss talking shit about her in an e-mail, and how much the color pink sucks.

So Hi Angela!!
If you all have a minute today check her out!

3 comments:

Nicole P. said...

Come lay with the prostrated quail?

What kind of beastiality web site are you running?!

L Sass said...

You are such a pimp.

Come join my secret blogger santa extravaganza!

Lindsey said...

I am going to have to check her out...pimp is right.