11.30.2007

Reason #1 Why there is a God.

Last night, in order to watch the Packers vs. Cowboys game, I added the NFL network to my cable tv package. Comcast (who is secretly run by Lucifer himself), was running a special that if you wanted to add the NFL network you would also get their "Sports Package" for 4.99 per month, for three months.

Needless to say, I was more than thrilled with this.
Figuring that football will end in late January/Early February, I would be able to watch all of the Thursday night games and any other games broadcast on the station and still cancel the service well after the season was over.

Tonight, while I was feverously writing my paper (that is due online tomorrow) (hating grad school right now), Tim was searching through all of the new channels that we get with the package.

All I have to say is I just finished watching Michigan Tech (hockey) come back and beat Minnesota in Overtime. And now I am watching North Dakota play Denver.
OMG! Denver just scored on a power play.

Life is good people.
And my paper is done.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I almost went to Denver for undergrad, but didn't. Then I really almost went there for law school, deferred, and didn't again. I still am a fan though!

L Sass said...

Amazing find! But a potentially dangerous time sucker! That comcast is so sneaky.