11.19.2007

Update***

Bailey's okay!!!

She just came out of surgery and they said that she is a real trooper.
That good old broad.


Remember the other day, when I posted about her "passing" one of my socks?? Well apparently she ate the pair and that was stuck in her intestines. It looks like they also removed a mass that we thought was in her spleen but actually it was her liver. They're testing that to see if its malignant but we won't know that for about a week.

But we'll work with that when it comes.
All I know is tomorrow or Wednesday my baby comes home and I cannot wait to cuddle her.

Thank you all again for all of your well wishes it really meant a lot to me and Timmy.
Hey Bugs... Looks like Bailey can play next week!

Love you all.

6 comments:

alyndabear said...

Am so glad it went well... silly dear with the eating of the socks! ;)

*hugs*

Nicole P. said...

Ok, so Google Reader JUST NOW showed me the last 4 entries.

I'm glad to hear that Bailey is ok! That's always so scary with animals since they can't tell you what hurts.

Big hugs.

L Sass said...

Oh Bailey, why do you think socks are tasty?

I'm glad she's okay and I hope you give her lots of cuddles.

Michelle and the City said...

i'm so glad to hear things went well! i'm sorry i'm a little late with the comment but nablopomo has been kicking my butt as far as the google reader's concerned!

Lindsey said...

Yay I am so happy to hear that Bailey is recovering and doing well!!! I was thinking about you guys all day today!

Bugs was especially worried. He is glad his friend will be back to normal soon!

Rachel said...

yay! and now i get to have the image of a digested sock for thanksgiving ;)

i hope you all have a good holiday, and that bailey stays away from such fiberfull foods =P