So Bailey is in surgery right now, and I am with Tim at work because I cannot bear to go home alone. Another sleepless night. Oh well.
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. I hope they get all the way to her.
Let's do a fun meme to distract me, shall we?
Who is your significant other? Tim
How long have you been together? We started dating in 2002
Dating/Engaged/Married? Dating
How old is your S.O.? 25
What’s his/her middle name? Devin
Who eats more? He eats like 7 little meals a day.
Who said “I love you” first? he did
Who weighs more? Tim.
Who sings better? Tim. He's vocally trained or something like that.
Who’s older? He is and I never let him forget it.
Who’s smarter? On Paper I am, in life he is.
Whose temper is worse? Mine.
Who does the laundry? We both do equally. But he never puts his away.
Who does the dishes? I do and if he even disputes this I will kill him.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Whose feet are bigger? Tim's I have little feet.
Whose hair is longer? Mine is.
Who’s better with the computer? I am. Tim types with 2 fingers. I know.
Who mows the lawn? We live in an apartment.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who cooks dinner? Depends on the night of the week.
Who drives when you are together? We don't own a car, so when we drive its usually a rental, so he does.
Who pays when you go out to dinner? We share. But we usually eat at his restaurant, so then its free.
Who’s the most stubborn? Me me me.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Tim, because I am never wrong.
Whose parents do you see more? His because they live closer.
Who named your dog? Bailey came with her name when we adopted her.
Who kisses who first? Depends on the situation.
Who asked who out? He asked me.
Who’s more sensitive? I am.
Who’s taller? He is.
Who has more friends? I think I do, but we have a lot of mutual friends.
Who has more siblings? We tie. One each.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to pretend it's me....but I think it's pretty equal.Keep sending those thoughts here.
I'll take them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment