1.22.2008

Because Matt Lauer Says So

This morning while watching the Today Show, I heard a statistic that was staggering.

I saw this on the Today Show this morning and I needed to share it with you all. It really opened my eyes, and made me love Matt, Meredith, Al and Ann even more.
(Have I ever told you about my close encounter with Ann Curry in a ladies room at JFK?? Ask me about it, it was amazing... but not gross).

Enjoy.






How you do commute to and from work?

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Too Funny! I'm with the "I just want a nap" camp.

The Ex said...

I drive. All by my lonesome. Yeah, it's terrible.

And start the self-loathing.

L Sass said...

OMG, that is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. That Meredith and Ann... I think they are nice ladies!

Slinger said...

OK, first of all, Ann is beautiful.

Secondly, they car pool, yet still have a car driving following them, so they are still harming the earth.

Lastly, I like how Al shows up with donuts, after losing all that weight.

Lindsey said...

I drive...by myself.

MaudeLowell said...

That was FUN! I LOVE them. Gosh, where does M live? A 90 min. commute with no traffic - OUCH!! Go Al with Dunkin Donuts (I live in MA - they're EVERYWHERE).