1.23.2008

In Which I Secure My Handbasket

This morning Tim and I commuted together.
He was on his was to Logan to catch an early afternoon flight to DC*, I was on my way to work.

Luckily, when we got on at our stop the train wasn't so crowded, so we found a rare pair of seats next to each other. About half way through the ride, Tim was feeling chivalrous

Tim: "I want to get up and give that lady my seat".
Me: "Don't you even think about it!"
Tim: "Why?"
Me: "Because then I will have to sit next to her".


(I have class tonight, so my flight is tomorrow afternoon... Because I knew you all would ask)

4 comments:

L Sass said...

Oooh... exciting news! Good luck to Tim in DC!

Slinger said...

I was confused when i read "Tim was feeling chivarlous" as I had no clue what CHIVARLOUS meant, but I figured it out! :o)

My typing sucks as well, so I am just giving you a hard time.

Michelle and the City said...

i would have said the same thing.

we're going to hell together. wanna share a handbasket? ;)

Lindsey said...

I also would have said the same thing. Like, hellll no.