1.09.2008

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Lately, I have found myself caught up in pondering about my life and all of the twists and turns in my path to where I am today. Don't worry, I haven't gotten all philosophical with myself, because well who the hell has time for that! Seriously.

It's the little things that make me wonder....
Take a conversation I had with Tim last night:

T: Oh I saved something for you to see!
Me: Okay what is is?
::Tim walks over to me with his palm held out flat::
T: That came out of my nose.
Me: Is that a nose hair??
T: Yea.
Me: It's so long! What the hell is wrong with you??
T: I don't know, but I need to save it to show my Dad.
Me: What??
T: I think I'll mail it to him.
Me: What?!

It's sad that this is a totally normal conversation to have.
Really.
Sad.

9 comments:

Bruce said...

LOL...now THAT is awesome!!!!

Only One Heidi said...

your post may have just brightened my day hahaha

Slinger said...

Hahahahahahaha, holy crap that is hilarious. I have had some long nose hairs as well, but never saved them to show. Classic!

Katelin said...

hahahaha, not sad at all. totally funny and ridiculous, love it.

Vanessa said...

That's some funny shit right there! Yes, romance is dead at my house too. It happens.

alyndabear said...

Bahahaha. Tim cracks me up. (But grosses me out at the same time.)

Michelle and the City said...

ok now i can't stop laughing :)

tarah said...

Oh Tim...

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness....I don't even know what to say. Umm...gross...but so funny at the same time!