Has anyone else seen this??
This bride had a cake made in her likeness..... and LIFE SIZE!
Um. Wow.
1.07.2008
Oh. My God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Has anyone else seen this??
This bride had a cake made in her likeness..... and LIFE SIZE!
Um. Wow.
11 comments:
That is the creepiest thing EVER.
Oh yes I saw this. And blogged about it as well. Creeepy.
The life-size replication of her "ba-donk-a-donk" required 1 full sheet cake for each ass cheek
OMG OMG I didn't even know you posted about this! We are one.
ha ha ha...i emailed this to yael yesterday as an idea for her upcoming nuptuials...she and i both had the same reaction: there is something inherently wrong with your new hubby happily coming at a replica of you with a knife...
This is unbelievable - it's something that chick New York would (or will) probably do.
You are right - people are bat shit crazy.
LOL I didn't even think of the hubby coming at you with a knife thing. That and there's too many (gross) eating jokes.
Mostly: why would anyone ever think this is a good idea?
That cake looks tasty!
Why would you think it's a good idea to make people EAT your likeness on your wedding day?
And if you were self-conscious about your weight before, being made in cake form can't help.
My guess is.. yeah, well, I have no explanation actually. CREEPY.
I have to admit, when I saw that picture, my first thoght had more to do with how ugly her wedding dress was. Then, of course, the whole cake made to look like yourself thing. But mainly, that she had two of the ugly dresses.
Post a Comment