1.06.2008

2007 in Review

January- Ahhh... the month when I wrote multiple crappy posts a day and wondered why no one commented. A chat with a legend debuted. Tim's company took him to Mexico, where he got violently ill. I learned the advantages of being a priest in Italy. Seven Degrees outside. Ari and Jo came back to Boston.

February- You all asked me so many stupid questions. Anna Nicole is D.E.A.D. You learned six of my weirdest things. Monkeys at the old Boston Garden. Tim turns 25. Make your own crazy bald pop star.


March- Three Chicks and their Pics Debuted. My favorite time of year, March Madness. I lost my keys twice in two days. You all loved my spring must haves. I finally moved "out" of my mom's house.

April- I taught you all how to be better tippers. Three Chicks and their pics fizzled out. Baby, make me a drink. Marathon Monday= Fake Holiday in Boston.

May- I began dreaming of my fellow bloggers. I made my very own (and very fake) NYT Wedding Announcement. Being grown up stinks. Ursala joins the family. Tim's cousin is lost at sea. Reasons why Boston is annoying.

June- Thoughts of moving. Happy birthday Ari! Because everyone should know the proper way to kick in a door. I have a lot of Pet Peeves.

July- Rockin' Girl Blogger! Thanks Aly! Wedding #1 of 7. ATL/FL Trip. I gots a new job. Photo Caption Contest.

August- The World Keeps Hating me but atleast I am funny. Twister in Brooklyn. I met Laurel!! Our 5th Year Anniversary. ML

September- I befriended some Canucks. My Birthday! Happy Birthday Bailey! MLB Playoffs.
My plea with Mother Nature.

October- Wedding #7 is over.

November- NaBloPoMo kicked my ass. But you all loved the Italian words! Right? I got a little angry at people who don't know how to use umbrellas. Tim vs The Door, Parts 1 & 2. Bailey eats a sock, but is okay! Bailey finally posts.

December- We all agreed we hate Bill Gates. The Mitchell Report comes out. I hate the Snow!

Whew!
What a year! Thank you all for sharing it with me!

Here's to 2008!

3 comments:

L Sass said...

I think "I Met Julie!!" and "I Met Laurel!!" was the highlight of 2007!!

Janet said...

I missed some of these, am reading now. Thanks for the recap!

Bruce said...

Welcome back!