2.17.2008

And I just Found a Scratch on my Arm Too.

The following takes place between 7:45pm and 8:45pm.

7:45- Hi Bailey! I'm home.

7:47- Why is the light not turning on in the living room?

7:48- Why am I talking to a dog?

7:51- Okay, new lightbulb.... Let's see if that was it ::flips switch::

POP!

7:52- You've got to be fucking kidding me.

7:53- ::Calls Tim @ work::
"So I just changed the lightbulb in the living room and when I flipped the switch on the wall I heard a pop and everything went out"
"Did you try the fuse box?"
"We have a fuse box??"

8:01- Let there be light. Thanks Timmy!

8:25- I'll be good and empty the dishwasher.

8:27- We have too many god damn coffee mugs. I'm going to have to perfectly balance them on top of one another to fit them in the cupboard.

8:29- Thanks Nintendo, for Tetris.

8:31- Oops I forgot one. ::Opens the cabinet::

8:31- ::CRASH!::

8:32- DAMNIT!!!!!

8:34- How the hell did that glass get all the way over there??

8:35- OW! Maybe I should put shoes on.

8:36- Shit now I'm bleeding.

8:43- Oops. I still have to put that mug away.

8:44- ::CRASH::

8:45- MOTHERF%#@!**.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Good Gawd! Did your guardian angel step out back to smoke? WTF???

Seriously, shoes inside for the next few days....

alyndabear said...

Holy crap Julie!

I hope you are okay. *squishes*

Katelin said...

Oh man. Sheesh.

Hope you're okay!

L Sass said...

I love you. We should never be roommates, we would probably kill ourselves within 48 hours.

recovering overachiever said...

Ouch! Hope you're ok.

We don't have that many coffee cups, but we have about a million glasses. There are just 2 of us in the house, but that apparently means we need over 20 glasses of varying shapes and sizes!