2.18.2008

HURRY!!! Thank you all for your entries!

Updated: Thank you everyone for your entries. Please check back on Friday for the winner!







Seriously.

6 comments:

alyndabear said...

I forgot to do it today... omg. Can I do it tomorrow and squeeze it in before your time is up?

I WANT THE GUM.

L Sass said...

I own this contest.

Erin said...

Hey Julie - I'm your interviewer for the citizen of the month interview experiment, but I can't seem to track down your email address...would ya mind getting in touch with me so I can send ya some questions?:)

Rachel said...

i emailed you my pic, thought i had earlier and got home from class and realized i didnt... im not late, im on mountain time... mwah!

Melissa said...

Pssst! Fix your iframe tag! ;)

Lindsey said...

I can't wait! I hope you'll show us everyone's entries! This was the most fun contest ever, but don't tell the other contest I said that!

Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE the ringless wonders. I am jealous of your sexy relationship.