Truthfully? I like the commercial, I think lizards are cute. I also own crabs and frogs as pets though. The cousin / Mom situation sounds interesting....
Yeah. It freaks me out. I thought I might end up finding it cool because it freaked me out, but it was just too lame. Might be one of those that grows on you once you've seen it twenty trillion times though. =)
10 comments:
Truthfully? I like the commercial, I think lizards are cute. I also own crabs and frogs as pets though. The cousin / Mom situation sounds interesting....
It freaks me out a little bit, but I think it is the chick dancing that is a little intense, not the lizards so much.
Yeah. It freaks me out. I thought I might end up finding it cool because it freaked me out, but it was just too lame. Might be one of those that grows on you once you've seen it twenty trillion times though. =)
Found your blog via the Hotfessional. Glad I did.
I want to fly in a private jet, how nice.
And that commercial really weirds me out, my bf thinks it's hilarious...I sort of laugh.
I'm torn. It freaks me out up to the point that the lizards start dancing. Then I kinda like it.
Interesting about the plane and the limo. Nice for your mom, though.
Can we share Jon Stewart?
Found you through Hotfessional, and I'll be back!
love that commercial so much!
That commercial is freaky.
ok that commercial definitely FREAKS ME OUT
Never seen that commercial. And now I'm curious if it freaks you out because you never saw the original "Thriller"? (Because THAT freaked ME out! :D )
Post a Comment