2.01.2008

On my Mind

So I promise fun fun pictures from our trip to the nation's capital... as soon as someone manages to send them to me... (cough cough ARI).

Here are some Bullets for you to ponder over the weekend:

  • Tim passed the Fire Department test. But there is still a long process ahead. Keep your fingers crossed.
  • It's hailing outside. Like pellet sized iceballs.
  • I am really hating living here right now.
  • I calculated that it is entirely possible for me to be finished with my masters degree by December of this year. Yea I know I made that face when I found out too.
  • I have been working on my 100 things list. Certain people have been bugging me for years to create one, and I finally gave in.
  • Tim and I looked at engagement rings in DC.
  • Don't worry. We're not engaged.
  • Nope.
  • Still not.
  • I don't know how I ever functioned without my google reader.
  • Or my DVR.
  • Ace of Cakes has quickly become my obsession.
  • If I ever get married I want a cake from them.
  • Seriously.
  • Next week I will be enlisting the help of all of you in decorating my office. So prepare.
  • Overheard on my commute this morning- "If I could hire 40 midgets to type the thing out, I would!"
  • Yea I have no idea either.
GO PATS(?) I am so torn!

10 comments:

Katelin said...

I love love love Ace of Cakes. Their cakes always look so amazing. :)

Vanessa said...

YAY on passing the Fire Dept test and kudos to you for being so close on your masters degree.

I don't really love where I live right now either, but try to make the best of it. Some days are easier than others.

alyndabear said...

Engagement ring shopping!?!?!?! OMG.

If you guys get engaged, can you please pass the memo on to Jason, since our anniversaries are at around the same time? Squee.

Good withes on the Fire Dept & Studying stuff. xo

L Sass said...

No engagement ring looking here... you can go first.

Exciting news about the next step to moving down the coast a little bit!!!

I am sorry, I will be cheering for the Giants today, solely because I think Tom Brady and Randy Moss are the two douchiest bags I've ever seen.

Janet said...

ooh those are exciting developments! :)

Michelle and the City said...

looking is still exciting though!!! nothing to scoff at. ;)

Rachel said...

THAT is a lot of exciting stuff. when will tim know? how much sleep would you be getting if you finished by dec? looking at rings is fun, i hope to do it someday ;)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Oh, I love Ace of Cakes and everyone that works there. I think we'd be friends.

Aimee said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed on all counts. especially the midgets.

Lindsey said...

Engagement Rings!!! You realize that is the first step to actually becoming engaged, right? Edgar and I looked at rings a few months before the proposal. My fingers are crossed for you!