2.28.2008

Questions, Questions, Everywhere. But No Answers from Me.

There's this thing going on around the internet called The Great Interview Experiment.
You may have heard of it.

While I have not yet had the time to answer my questions, which have been given to me by the wonderful Erin.
Don't you sit there and judge. I have been just a teensy bit busy.

Anyway- Through this experiment I met the most amazing blogger, Anno.
The questions that I have asked her are up and published.

Check it out.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I also have my list of questions, but have not answered them. You are not alone in this.

Jen said...

Great questions for Anno. She's a friend of mine and I loved what you came up with! BTW... I did grad school in education in Boston, too. ;-)

Julie Q said...

very cool! i LOVE how blogs are starting to interact with each other

L Sass said...

Gah! I need to write my questions.

Erin said...

Get on it, girlie! I'm waiting:)