3.02.2008

You're Invited!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008


One of my goals for this year is to meet new people through blogging.
Oh, did I forget to tell you about that?
Sorry. I'll never keep anything from you again.

I have to say that I have done pretty well so far and I have a wonderful network of friends.
::Kisses and Hugs to you all::
But I am needy.
AND I WANT MORE!!!!!

::Clears Throat::

Sorry about that.
Anyways.
I came across the "Ultimate Blog Party" and um wow! Prizes??? and Friends??
::Excellent::
(Think Mr. Burns)

So I want to personally invite all of you to the partay!
It seems simple enough, and look at all of the prizes you can win!

So go!
Do it!
Now!

(Oh and sorry boys, but ladies only)

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awesome! I want more friends too! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer S said...

Sounds fun!

Slinger said...

you women get all the perks. "Ladies Night", now a blogger party?!? WTF?!?!

anno said...

Excellent idea! Sounds fun!

Katelin said...

Oh that sounds so cool!

Only One Heidi said...

i'm down! thats awesome!

Michelle and the City said...

thanks for passing this along! sounds like a great idea to me :)