- Thank you to everyone who commented on the last post. 100% of those were fcuking hilarious and I swear that will never get old.
- Tim received an e-mail from the MG Fire Dept.
- It just said that they are still reviewing their budget for the upcoming year.
- I just want to know already.
- All of the kiddos moved out last weekend. Which rules.
- Graduation is on Friday. Which means that tomorrow night is the annual "Gratiude" seniors, families, faculty and staff champagne reception.
- My goal is to be drunk by 7pm.
- I'll keep you posted.
- I made over $400 in a business venture this week. WAHOO.
- I am way behind in reading everyone's blogs. So please bear with me.
- Does anyone know where Lindsey went? I'm sending out a search party. Post haste.
Okay that's all for now.
I probably won't be able to post again this week because I am in the shit with school work.
Let's just say I will know everything there is to know about Jimmy Carter by next Tuesday.
:)
****EDITED: I almost forgot! I am going to see Neil Diamond @ Fenway Park in AUGUST!!! I've seen him before, but I was like 13. YESSSSS*********
11 comments:
I sent an SOS to Lindsey earlier this week. She replied saying she would blog...but still...nothing! Maybe her kidnapper was just fooling me?
Yeah, where IS Lindsey!
I want to know the status of Tim's FD quest, too. Come on, stupid FD!
Lindsey apparently went to "too lazy to blog land." Get this -- she recently started writing a blog post . . . but never finished! I assured her that she definitely needed to finish and post it, but, well, it's evident that she doesn't take my advice seriously. Maybe if we harrass her enough here in the comments and via email, she will give us a taste of that Good Dorkiness we've all been missing so.
I want to hear more about this business venture! Sounds great!
Also, congrats on Neil Diamond.
The first concert I ever went to was a Neil Diamond concert. I was 8 maybe. Have fun for me!
i fucking LOVED that reception. My favorite was my friend who left at 5pm and was like "alright guys, i'm gonna go home and pass out now. i'll see you all tomorrow morning"
god i miss that girl. This was also the one that put TWO champagne glasses in my hand the minute before i met my ex's mother for the first time. I was a KLASS act that night..let me tell you!
Woo for 400$ and getting drunk by 7 :)
LMAO I'm alive, guys, I'm alive!!!!! I've been in super anxiety mode and I haven't been feeling the blogging. I know I need to though. I mean, I want to. I just need to sit down and do it!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Neil Diamond! I always thought he was SOOO lame until my husband forced me to listen to a box set on a road trip about two months ago. Now, I kind of live for him.
Yay Neil!
I just had to go back to the last post. I yelled at a squirrel because I was high.
Yeah, that sounds about right.
Don't know if Monika told you or not but she mentioned Tim to my dad who was with MCFR for 30 years.
He basically said that the recruit class is only going to be for paramedics so if he has said previously he didn't want to be a paramedic he's not getting in. Also, since the County becomes more diverse each and every day they are hiring lots of hispanic and asian recruits due to the fact that they speak a second language.
Just thought I'd pass it along.
There's always DCFD which has a better shift rotation (24 on, 72 off) and they run a lot more fire than Montgomery County.
Post a Comment