Oh Because this was so fun last time...
Let's do it again!
Here is the list.
Please post your answers in the comments!
The Title is:
Girl Band
- Adjective
- Famous Person (Female)
- Noun
- Another Famous Person (Female)
- Adjective
- Noun
- Number
- Noun
- Adverb
- Adverb
- Adjective
- Plural Noun
- Number
- Month
- Silly Word
- Number
- Adjective
7 comments:
1. Sleepy
This is very cool. I may have to copy it sometime. :)
1. Insane
2. Rosie O'Donnell
3. flab
4. Ann Coulter
5. sassy
6. frankfurter
7. 67
8. sausage
9. eerily
10. angrily
11. fancy
12. tires
13. 2
14. july
15. nincompoop
16. 101
17. tired
Oh...You were supposed to do ALL of them? I figured everyone would do one...
2. Julia Roberts
3. Car
4. Britney Spears
5. Furry
6. Chair
7. 4
8. Popcorn
9. Happily
10.Sleepily
11. Pretty
12. Pancakes
13. 6
14. June
15. Buggabuggaboo
16. 2
17. Excited
1. Goopy
2. Sylvia Plath
3. Lotion
4. Queen Elizabeth
5. Chewy
6. Tissue
7. 67
8. Hedgehog
9. Sullenly
10. Excitedly
11. Frigid
12. Toes
13. 921
14. April
15. Defenestrate
16. 32490
17. Official
I think I have as much fun coming up with all these words as I do reading the result.
OK, I'm in. Looking forward to reading the results!
1. Slippery
2. Barbara Streisand
3. Horse
4. Condoleeza Rice
5. Giddy
6. Hankie
7. 7
8. Camisole
9. Ruggedly
10. Bitterly
11. Simpering
12. Meringues
13. 27
14. July
15. zippadeedooda
16. 42
17. Fluffy
Here goes:
1. blue
2. Angelina Jolie
3. cloud
4. Juliette Lewis
5. stunning
6. tool
7. 4 million
8. toilet
9. lovely
10. very
11. smart
12. rings
13. zero
14. April
15. gobbledeegook
16. 17
17. smarmy
1. squirmy
2. Barbara Walters
3. honey
4. Christina Applegate
5. exotic
6. paper shredder
7. seven
8. princess
9. bitterly
10. graciously
11. magnetic
12. pick-up trucks
13. 531
14. February
15. discombobulated
16. 1324
17. trampy
Post a Comment