5.07.2008

Linky Lurve

Doesn't the name of this post sound super dirty??
Good. That was the point.

Today I took the oh five minutes that I have just been too busy to spend -obvious lies here people- and updated my "Homie G's" page. So if you click it you should now see all of the people in the blog land that I love to read daily- go ahead and click it, I'll wait for you to come back.
(It's up there on the top in case you're curious)

Okay. As I was saying.
There are a lot of people on that list, so here is a condensed list of all of the peeps that I added:
(Notice you must go to the Homie G's page in order to get to these pages... Smart huh... Yes but lazy mostly).

In no particular order- because I lurve you all equally as much.

Anna @ Thirty Before 30
Audrey @ Sangria Lover
NPW@ Nancy Pearl Wannabe
Moo @ Moo's Moo
RA @ Definitely RA
Katelin @ Gorgeous Footsteps in the Sand
Jess @ Tattooed Mama
Ree @ The Hotfessional
Lara @ Life: The Ongoing Education
Michelle @ Michelle & the City

So go forth and lurve them, but just know that you cannot lurve them as much as me.
It's just not possible.

**EDITED to add-- Before you go show your lurve go back to yesterdays post and give me you list of words for Blog Libs... Go. NOW!**

11 comments:

RA said...

Thanks for the love, Julie!

Question: How did this "lurve" thing come about? I don't really get it.

Only One Heidi said...

wanna make a bet? I can so totally lurrrve some of them more than you :D

L Sass said...

I just have to say that it never fails to amuse me that you list me as Sass ATTACK!

Katelin said...

Aw thanks for the link love! I gave you some as well :)

Bruce said...

Always proud to make your list

alyndabear said...

I love being one of your homie g's! :-D

Audrey said...

Whew, Lindsey came back to blogging just in time to stay on the list, didn't she?

Thanks for the linkey love! That's hott.

Lara said...

you like me! you really like me! :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks for linky love!

moo said...

Neat, thanks!

Now I'm off to check out NEW! BLOGS!

(like I don't have ENOUGH to read, sheesh!)

Michelle and the City said...

i'm sorry i've been hiding as of late, but thank you for the shout out! i love your blog too - you're in my favorites folder in my greader ;)