5.09.2008

Hey Remember Me?

Hey Everyone.
It's me Bailey. I know it's been awhile since I've been around these parts, but something serious is happening and I just can't hold my tongue any longer. All of these other friends of mine are famous... even this one, who I haven't seen in a while. Like really totally world famous. And they have normally rational and intelligent people, like my mom, drooling over them. Rightfully so, because they are pretty darn cute.
But I can be cute too.
Look.

Here I am laying down next to my mom's side of the bed. That's my favorite place to sleep.


And this is me cuddling with one of my favorite friends.

I am even pretty cute whilst chewing on little woodland creatures.

I guess what I am basically trying to say here is, I would really like to be in the spotlight every once in a while. So does anyone feel like sharing the action with me??

I promise to be good, cute and funny.
PLLLLLLLEAAAAASE????
(Did that sound too desperate?)

Lurve,
Bailey

8 comments:

L Sass said...

Bailey puppeh!!!! I love you.

And your mom.

I might love your dad, but only if he buys your mom some bling bling engagement ring.

Audrey said...

Ben appreciates alliteration as much as the next dog (what? you didn't know dogs love alliteration?) so he'd be happy to share Wednesdays with Bailey. Ben and Bailey, Bailey and Ben. Clearly an adorable combination, am I right?

Katelin said...

aw bailey! he's so cute :)

Lauren K said...

just so damn cute!

Erin said...

Bailey! You gotta join the cute puppy club. The internet can never have enough lovable pups to look at.

Bruce said...

Nice work Bailey!!

Vanessa said...

Bailey, you can share the spotlight with my kiddos anytime. You are positively adorable. Tell you Mom hello for me.

Insane Mama said...

HAHA
I Absolutely LOVE the word Whilst|
It's just fun to say, fun to look at and fun to write, I'm glad you used it with Bailey chewing up the woodland creatures