No ifs ands or buts about it... I stole this from Moo...
So Hiiii Moo!!! WASSSUP.
But it's really pretty hilarious.
So put your answer in the comments.
And I'll laugh.
And Moo will laugh.
And it will be a laugh-orgy of sorts.
Pick the month you were born:
January–I kicked
February–I loved
March–I smoked
April–I dry humped
May–I choked on
June–I murdered
July–I played with
August–I had lunch with
September–I danced with
October–I sang to
November–I yelled at
December–I ran over
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1——-a birdbath
2——-a monster
3——-a phone
4——-a fork
5——-you
6——-a gangster
7——-my cell phone
8——-my dog
9——-my best friends’ boyfriend
10——-my neighbor
11——-my science teacher
12——-a banana
13——-a fireman
14——-a stuffed animal
15——-a goat
16——-a pickle
17——-your mom
18——-a spoon
19——-myself
20——-a baseball bat
21——-a ninja
22——-Chuck Norris
23——-a noodle
24——-a squirrel
25——-a football player
26——-my sister
27——-my brother
28——-an ipod
29——-a permanent marker
30——-a llama
31——-A homeless guy
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White———-because I’m cool like that.
Black———–because that’s how I roll.
Pink————because I said so.
Red————because the voices told me to.
Blue———–because I’m sexy.
Green———because I hate myself.
Purple———because I’m cool.
Gray———-because I was drunk.
Yellow——–because someone offered me 1 million dollars.
Orange——-because I was bored.
Brown——–because I was high.
Other——-because I’m a ninja.
None——–because I can’t control myself.
28 comments:
I murdered a stuffed animal because I was drunk.
hehehe
I played with a llama because I'm sexy
I murdered a banana BECAUSE I HATE MYSELLLLLLLLFFFF!!!
I kicked an iPod because I was high.
I murdered a squirrel because that's how I roll!
Good, I hate squirrels!
I dry humped a football player because I'm cool like that.
Haha, that's so wrong.
I dryhumped a spoon because I'm cool.
I choked on my sister because I hate myself.
...I don't even have a sister.
I played with a birdbath because I was drunk.
I played with a noodle because I'm a ninja!
AH! NOW I understand the "other!" My shirt has so many colors I can't pick just one. Awesome.
Fun, right? Glad you stole it ;)
I smoked a birdbath because I said so!
i dry humped a banana because i hate myself
too funny!!!!!!11
I loved a spoon because I'm cool!
I murdered a banana because that's how I roll! ;)
I danced with a gangster because I was drunk.
I yelled at a noodle because I'm sexy.
i murdered a pickle because i'm sexy AND cool like that! (my shirt is blue and white.) :-P
I had lunch with a stuffed animal because I’m sexy.
During lunch we discussed recent news reports of a string of innocent stuffed animals and bananas being both brutally murdered and sexually abused.
Well then I guess I murdered a phone because I'm sexy! Haha, probably the silliest meme I've ever read.
I DANCED WITH YOU BECAUSE I HATE MYSELF.
I murdered a ninja because I'm a ninja.
I played with a squirrel because I'M A NINJA!
Thank god for wearing an "other" colored shirt.
I smoked my brother because I couldn't control myself.
Hmm.
What a interesting first comment to leave on a new blog. haha hi!
Luv this!
I danced with a fork because I'm a ninja
I sang to a pickle because I hate myself.
LOL
I had lunch with a monster because I hate myself.
Actually, I had lunch with my husband, and it was quite lovely...But the first one is funnier, I suppose. :)
I murdered a monster because I was high!
*roflmao*
I'm so posting this on my blog! Hope you don't mind!
I loved an Ipod becasue I was drunk
Oh sheesh that may have just happened, there are WAY too many electronic devices in my bed these days
Cell phones
remote controls
vibrators
ipod
handheld video games
electronic recording devices
who would have known it would be the Ipod
Post a Comment