sorry it's been almost a week.
i just don't feel it.
After I started blogging, it took me awhile to get to the point where I knew it was OKAY not to post everyday. Or not to be witty or creative every time you write. I thought I was over all that bullshit.
I guess not.
Maybe I'll be back tomorrow.
Maybe not.
I need to figure things out.
Right now I just feel.....
ugh.
4.06.2008
sfigato, paletot, perdedora
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
--> sad face <--
big squishy hugs to you!
No worries, blogging is supposed to be fun, and I say you can blog when you want to! You can blog all through the night...and if you can't blog, and if you can't blog...you get the point :)
Don't make yourself feel guilty. We heart you when you're here, however often that may be.
Ahem, my dear, don't even think about it. :P *holds you*
I miss you.
Take all the time you need. Take good care of you and you've got my email if you need anything. HUGE HUG
aw hope you feel okay. we miss you out here :)
aww, it's totally okay. don't beat yourself up. we'll be here when you get back :)
if you don't feel like it, don't do it. then it's not fun - it's obligation.
:)
Yes - what ex said. We'll be here when you get back. Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging. And as Michelle said it's supposed to be fun!
This is an awful time of year. I think we all need some sunshine, warm breezes, and cold margaritas to perk us up. Hope you're feeling better soon -- we'll be hear when you return.
I am not buying it. This is ridiculous! You are here to entertain US! You don't get to take a break!
Ah, who am I kidding...we all go through that "I hate blogging" phase.
Post a Comment