4.09.2008

Well That Didn't Last Very Long.

JEEZ.
Who the hell was that sorry sap that posted that depressing crap a few days ago???
She is in soooooo much trouble!

:)

Thank you all for all of your lurve and comments from the last post.
I'm doing better, I don't know where that funk came from, but it's gone, for now anyways.
*************************************************************************************

April, how I love thee.
Right this moment, I am watching Game 1 of the NHL Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Rangers vs. Devils.... on MSG plus... (okay I will let that go over some of your heads, just know this... it's pretty fucking awesome).

I just flipped back to the Yankees game, (Yes I have the MLB Extra Innings Package too) which lucky for all, is coming to us direct from the feed of FSN Kansas City. Riveting people, in Kansas City, I must say.

Why am I sharing this with all of you?
Well because as soon as the channel clicked on, I heard the following statement out of the braodcater's mouth, "I believe that was the original use for a tongue depressor".

Yea.
I'll let you decipher what you think the sentence before that one could have been.
Leave your answers in the comments.
If you love me.
Which means you fucking better or I will cut you.
Even you.

Did you miss me??

10 comments:

moo said...

Gosh, I wonder what the tongue depressor was FOR?

Weird.

Slinger said...

all i can say is DAMN, the Royals beating up the Yankees?!?!?!

Lara said...

i totally missed you! welcome back! :-P

Bruce said...

Probably commenting on how the Yankees are choking right now (sigh)

Welcome back!!!

L Sass said...

What??? I only think of XXX rated answers for the original use of a tongue depressor. YUCK.

Vanessa said...

Of course I missed you and be easy on that other posting girl! ;)

Drea said...

Welcome back! I'm with Bruce - I think he may have been talking about how the Yankees choked big time. Or, maybe a spoon for icecream?

Katelin said...

Welcome back! And woo for baseball! I'm so excited the season's started.

Jenn O'Neil said...

Welcome back! You wanna put some money on the series this weekend?? :)

alyndabear said...

Yeah, I got nothing.

But I am glad you're back. ;)