It's taken awhile, but here's the blog libs that most of you contributed to a couple of weeks ago!
This one is really interesting and downright weird.
But I still chuckled at the ending.
Have a fabulous long weekend!
GIRL BAND
After school this year, my friends and I decided that we should start an insane all girl band. I have a piano, Julia Roberts plays the lotion, Condoleeza Rice plays the stuninng drums, and Christine has been taking lessons on the paper shredder since she was seven years old! Our first rehearsal was a toilet. We couldn't believe how ruggedly we played! But we all went home and practiced excitedly all week. When we met up the following week, we sounded much more pretty. We decided to name ourselves The Tires, and we practiced two times a week, even on the weekends. By June, we were really good, so we asked if we could play at the school dance. Mr. Defenestrate, our principle, paid us 42 dollars. We were the smarmy part of the whole dance!
5.23.2008
Blog Libs- Woo hoo it's Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
haha i love the end, the smarmy part of the whole evening. very fun :)
I can't even remember what choices I had down. But it was funny nontheless!
Muahahahhahaaha
I love blog libs.
I love you and hope you have a fabu weekend.
Blog libs??? I LOVE IT and love you
have a fantastic weekend! and love bailey and I love Amy and Amy loves your bailey and amy loves my bailey and life is just freaking peachy!
I LOVE the title of your blog, hysterical!
Defenestrate! That was my word! (I think.)
I'm glad SOMEBODY played the lotion. No band would be complete without that squishy/squirty sound.
I love it when you do these!
What a cute idea!
Post a Comment