5.14.2008

Mid Week Mama Bailey- Special First Edition

Every single night, Bailey sleeps on the floor next to my side of the bed. This is both very cute and very dangerous. Mostly because when my alarm goes off in the morning, I wake up extremely groggy and disoriented. Can you see where I am going here? Bailey gets stepped on, a lot.
I am pretty sure I step on her about three times a week. You would think that this would deter her from sleeping on my side, right?
No way. Each and every night. There she is again.
Anyway- That's not what I wanted to write about....

Most mornings while I am getting ready for work, Bailey follows me wherever I go.
I brush my teeth, she's there.
I open my closet door, she's there.
I take a shower, shes there..... okay just kidding on that one.

But this week my shadow has not followed me around.
What has she been doing you ask...
This is Bailey being a little sneak.
She has made the futon in the spare bedroom hers.
I have found her there every morning when I get out of the shower and every evening when I come home from work. Even when Tim goes to work at 4pm, she plops herself right there on the futon and takes a nap until I get home.

How very sneaky sneaky of her (name the movie that is from and you get 100 Julie points).

Thank you to Ben for sharing Wednesdays with Bailey!
Head on over and give a sloppy wet kiss to Ben, Kaya, Rufus, Ted, Gus, Zapp and Smalls.
I am sure they will return the favor.

14 comments:

Insane Mama said...

WTF he is like OMG So cute
I have teenagers and I have forgotton how to talk
ttyl
Bff

Erin said...

Kaya is the same way! I call her my velcro dog because she's always stuck to me.

Katelin said...

i love her look in that picture, it's sort of like "what are you looking at? of course i'm lying here", haha.

Vanessa said...

No idea of the movie, but pretty clever how they get into the places they shouldn't be or are in theory supposed to be "off limits"!

Vanessa said...

Sorry to double dip, but I just noticed we have the same vacuum cleaner! Isn't it wonderful? I'm so in love with mine!

DC Dad said...

dude. i totally thought futon that was exclusively for me. how long have you been lying to me? i dont think i know who you are anymore.

Bruce said...

I really wish I could have a dog. Congrats on the three year anniversary by the way!!!

Jackie said...

Mr. Deeds!

My dog became very sneaky sneaky about a month after we got her...she would sneak into OUR bed in the middle of the night and sleep there until we would wake up. Very naughty, but she's so cute and cuddly we couldn't help but love it!

RA said...

Hi, Bailey! You go right ahead and claim that futon!

L Sass said...

Hey, when the owner's away... Bailey will nap?

Good thing she's so cute!

GM said...

Mr. Deeds!!

shelleycoughlin said...

All dogs deserve a guest room to themselves, right?!

Audrey said...

Awww, Bailey! You just help yourself to that futon and don't let anyone tell you to do otherwise. With a face that cute, you deserve all the futon naps your heart desires.

moo said...

aw, I wish I could get 100 bonus Julie points, but alas, I apparently am not that movie savvy.