Hey Everyone:
My mom is super busy reading for her class tomorrow. She usually gets all of her work done earlier but this week hasn't been so great for her. One of her favorite uncles in the whole wide world passed away on Friday evening, so she had to leave me home with my dad to fly to New York for the funeral on Sunday. I was sad because I don't like seeing my mom cry. So I do my best to cuddle with her when I know she's upset. I think it makes her feel better.
Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hello since it is Wednesday and you know that's my day to shine!
Love,
Bailey
P.S. Oh yea! I almost forgot. Go head over and say hi to all of my friends: Ben, Kaya, Ted, Rufus, Gus, Zapp and Smalls. And be sure to give a huge hello to my new friend Foxy!
6.04.2008
Mid- Week Mama Bailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Bailey, you are such a good dog to give your mommy cuddles when she is sad. Doggie love makes everything better!
oh julie i'm so sorry. i'm glad you have bailey to cuddle with and make you feel better since we all can't be there to give you supportive hugs.
Bailey, tell your mom that all of us at the Sangria House are so very sorry for her loss. Be sure to give her as much love and cuddles as you can -- it'll help, I promise!
Oh, so sorry to hear that!
I'm really sorry to hear that, good thing Bailey is there to help out.
Bailey, you are a good friend and help to Julie! Give her some extra extra hugs for me.
My condolences. Bailey, keep up the good work with the cuddles. They definitely help when your loved one is hurting and sad.
Bailey take good care of your Mom, she sounds like she needs it right now. Tell her how sorry we are for her loss and give her lots of snuggles.
You're a sweet puppy, and you're right - snuggles and puppy licks DO make things better.
Tell your mama I'm sorry.
aw julie, so sorry to hear about your uncle. at least you've got bailey there to comfort you :)
are you one of those people that dresses their dog in human clothes?
:( So sorry about your mamas loss bailey, i hope you've been takin' good care of her <3 <3
Post a Comment