Many of you may know about this special place up in Maine where Tim and I met.
But just in case you don't here's the short story.
Camp Sunshine is a retreat for children with life threatening illnesses and their families. It's a place that is run solely through charitable donations and volunteers who donate their time.
Hence how Tim and I met. We were both volunteering at the same camp session on week in August of 2002. Since then we have been back to camp together to volunteer many many times and it has become a place that holds a special place in our hearts.
So what does this have to do with a 'stache?
Well I'll tell you.
My boyfriend, the GENIUS, (and another one of his friends) have decided that it would be a brilliant idea to grow a mustache. And somehow have people donate money during the process.
Of course I decided to get in on the action by documenting the growth of his 'stache online.
And adding a Donate Button to my blog.
And there it is.
So please donate.
$1, $5, $1.50... whatever.
It costs $1500 to send one family to Camp for one session. So that is Tim's goal.
$1500.
One family.
Easy right?
Oh and I'll post a picture every Wednesday, until he raises his goal or decides to shave.

Please.
For the love of God.
DONATE.
3 comments:
Haha!! That's great for the camp (maybe not so much for you).
aw what a great camp. and what a fun idea! :)
I saw Tim on Saturday. Get him some aviators and he will be a police officer in no time. All he has to do is walk into the state police office and they'll give him a gun and a badge.
Post a Comment