Don't forget to donate to 'stache for camp!
**********************************************************************************
Hey Everyone!!
So remember last week?
When I told you all that we were moving???
Well.
TADA!!!
Welcome to Bailey Thursdays!!
Get it, because we moved from Wednesday to Thursday??
Eh? Eh?
Not impressed??
Okay well I figured you wouldn't be, so I came up with something to win back your love.
A contest!!!
I've been thinking for a few weeks and I cannot seem to come up with a name for my Thursday Bailey posts. So I challenge all of you to use your creative minds and post your ideas for a title in the comments of this post. The winner will not only get to have their title on my blog weekly but will also receive a $25 gift card to Amazon.com.
Not to shabby huh?
So go forth and comment.
You have until next Wednesday August 6th at 11:59PM.
Oh and since this is supposed to be a Bailey filled post... here are some gratuitous cute dog shots.
What are all of Bailey's friends up to this week?? Go check 'em out.- Smalls, Ben, Zapp, Foxy, Kaya and Rufus.
*Thank you so much to RA and Ted for allowing us to take over Thursdays!!
7.31.2008
Bailey Thursdays- Contest Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
How about Bailey Brings It Thursdays?
Can I enter more than once? Because that was only my initial thought...I bet I could come up with more!
I like:
Brought to you by Bailey
and
BAILEY, BABY! (in an Austin Powers' voice)
and
WTF, Bailey? (a play on your blog title)
I like Bailey Does Thursdays!
how about Time Out with Bailey....or Don't You Wish Your Dog was Cute Like Me?, haha.
I'm so not creative today :)
Thursday . . . Now with more Bailey!
(OK, wow. I am terrible at this.)
Ta-Da! Thursday's with Bailey!
Umm, I do believe I suck at this as well!
Thursdays Paws Perspective
Bailey Blog Thursdays
Every Dog Has Its Thursday
Off The Leash Thursdays
Personally, I like Bailey Brings It Thursdays because I want to see Bailey bring it! Yo!
Thusdays Bone for Bailey
love the dog pics :)
Wait... so are you NOT moving to MD?
I am so freaking confused since I've barely been paying attention to the internet this week!
Uhhh.
My brain is mush. But a lot of other people had great Bailey Thursday suggestions!
Several ideas, all of them pretty random.
MMM- kay Thursday.
Her day Thursday.
Heresay Thursday.
Mainstay Thursday.
Yeah..I'm totally on a rhyming streak!
Post a Comment